Konica Minolta Business Solutions, a leader in smart office solution, ECM, and cloud services, has announced that it’s expanding its award winning solutions portfolio with the launch of the latest edition of its automated document workflow application, Dispatcher Phoenix Enterprise Content Management. It’s an ideal solution for organizations that need strong ECM functionality. The Dispatcher Phoenix ECM provides advanced batch scanning, batch indexing, and document verification features, as a report generator tool and badge manager.
New offerings include:
- Dispatcher Phoenix ECM – This new edition includes all features of the award-winning Dispatcher Phoenix Foundations application, along with batch scanning/indexing tools (Dispatcher Phoenix workstation, batch indexing, verification, ECM Reports, batch manager) and popular Dispatcher Phoenix add-in options, such as ODBC processing, advanced OCR, barcode processing, forms processing, Release2Me for follow you printing, convert to office and PDF, OnBase and SharePoint connectors, mobile user licenses, and much more.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Basic – This entry-level ECM edition includes all features of Dispatcher Phoenix Foundations along with batch scanning and indexing tools (Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation, batch indexing, batch verification, ECM reports and batch manager). ODBC processing and metadata bundle options are included as well.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation for batch scanning – The Dispatcher Phoenix Workstation is an easy-to-use, desktop application for batch scanning that works with any manufacturer’s high-speed scanner. A variety of pre-scan options are available, including the ability to automatically separate documents based on bar code, patch code, blank pages detected, specified page count, etc. Once documents are scanned into the Workstation, scan operators can easily reorder, rotate, and flip pages, split/merge documents, re-scan or insert missing pages, and more using a real-time thumbnail image view.
- Batch Indexing – Another powerful feature of Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, batch indexing allows operators to index documents before they are exported to other systems. To increase accuracy and speed indexing time, fields can be automatically populated with data from any ODBC compliant database or information captured from forms processing, zonal OCR, etc. Batch indexing is available from Dispatcher Phoenix’s web user interface, allowing operators to index documents from their own workstation using a web browser with zero deployment efforts.
- Document Verification – This web-based verification tool allows operators to check the quality of the scanned images in the batch, easily approve or reject documents, zoom in and out, page through documents using a variety of keyboard shortcuts, and more.
- ECM Reports – Track activity for productivity and billing with the online report generator tool. ECM reports can be easily generated and downloaded into PDF or CSV file format.
- Batch Manager – A one-stop view of all active batches are available from Dispatcher Phoenix web. From this centralized location, administrators and indexing operators can unlock, monitor and access batches.
“We have taken ECM solutions to a new level with high-volume batch scanning, indexing and advanced capture solution,” said Norm Bussolaro, senior director, Marketing, Konica Minolta. “With Konica Minolta’s Dispatcher Phoenix ECM, we can help companies drive productivity and improve their business efficiencies. It all begins with obtaining accurate data and making it available as easily and quickly as possible.”
Latest posts by Nathaniel Lewis (see all)
- Presentation: Alfresco – Really Simple Document Management - January 12, 2017
- The Top Benefits Small Businesses Can Expect From a Content Management System - January 6, 2017
- Epicor Acquires docSTAR and Expands Cloud-Based Solutions Portfolio - January 4, 2017