Check out what folks are saying about giving that copy machine a REST! Re-purpose the paper clips, save the staples, forget the folders and put the paper in the past, because for World Paper-Free day, we reimagine a world where managing content does not involve destroying trees.
“World Paper Free Day isn’t just about switching off the printers, it’s about working smarter, decreasing the paper entry points, and improving our processes.”
Join AIIM for a series of stories from the“Paper-Free Heroes,” members of the AIIM Community who have tips and tricks to share with you from their own experiences as they transformed processes within their departments and organizations. You will also hear from AIIM’s President Peggy Winton, as she shares the findings from AIIM’s latest Industry Watch report “Paper-Free 2016: Are We There Yet?”.
You’ll hear recommendations on:
- Taking a look at the paper entry points and identifying alternatives where the information could enter the organization electronically, such as travel receipts and expenses
- Counting how many times the accounts payable invoice is handled and by who
- Using e-signatures as part of your contract approval process.
You’ll have the ability to ask experts questions and chat with each other throughout the event– Register Here!
Join AIIM for World Paper Free Day, Today 10am – 12 pm EDT (GMT-4) 9-11 am CDT; 8-10 pm MDT; 7-9 am PDT, 2-4 pm British Time (GMT +1); 3-5 pm Central Europe Time (GMT +2)
Check out These Related Articles for more Cool Enterprise Content Management Solutions!
- 24 Content Management Vendor Profiles
- A Category Overview with the Top Reasons to implement ECM
- The Top 10 Questions to Ask Yourself and Potential Vendors
Visit these related resources to become better informed of the ECM market, news and best practices
Enterprise Content Management Solutions for Every Department
Latest posts by Lauren Cooke (see all)
- Alfresco Offers ECM Platform as Managed Service on AWS - December 9, 2016
- Reveille Software Presentation: Redefine ECM Application Monitoring - November 18, 2016
- Top ECM Must-Read Best Selling Books - November 18, 2016