Compliance Driven SIEM decisions are growing at a rapid pace while the failure rate of SIEM execution is at an epidemic level. In this 41-minute on-demand webinar, experts from RKON will review the 5 key factors for success including common mistakes and pitfalls.
A strategic look at a proven decision model for executing a successful SIEM deployment. RKON covers a detailed analysis across 5 key factors including expert recommendations.
Buying Guide: 5 Key Factors You Should Be Aware Of
1. Product Selection criteria and recommendations from 3 expert viewpoints
2. Successful Staffing model necessary to support a buy and build deployment model
3. Skill sets requirements
4. Deployment methodology and timeline management
5. Insourcing vs. Outsourcing decision tree
Latest posts by Jeff Edwards (see all)
- Here’s What the Average Data Breach Cost in 2016 - January 20, 2017
- The All New 2017 SIEM Buyer’s Guide: Full Category Overview, 24 Vendors Evaluated, And 10 Questions To Ask Them - January 17, 2017
- Top 10 SIEM Providers in the Cybersecurity 500 List for Q4 2016 - January 13, 2017