Leading provider of digital process automation, Business Process Management (BPM) and digital transformation software, Bizagi, announced a strategic partnership today with UiPath, the leading global enterprise Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software company. Building upon the success of joint programs at customers around the globe, Bizagi and UiPath plan to jointly market their respective solutions to offer the ideal platform for every level of process automation. Bizagi will participate in the UiPath Go! Marketplace, making integration easily available for customers.
In addition, Bizagi also announced the launch of a new version of its Digital Business Platform at their global customer conference, Catalyst 18. This new release will give users the native ability to call UiPath’s RPA solution or any RPA application that publishes to an open API. This empowers customers to have Bizagi call a UiPath robot to action a task, or to use UiPath robots to update Bizagi processes.
- Increase revenues and customer lifetime value – through provision of highly contextualized customer experiences that connect people, processes, IoT data and systems through consumer-style user interfaces, running on any device;
- Reduce costs though both deep and wide process automation – covering simple, rules-based routine tasks as well as end-to-end complex core operations to drive out costs and improve agility of operations;
- Accelerate time-to-market of new products – supporting product introductions with agile, intelligent processes that underpin every customer touchpoint and channel – delivering better customer experiences and enhancing NPS.
Looking for more? Download our Business Process Management Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles. The guide includes four key capabilities to look for in a BPM platform, plus questions to ask before purchasing. It’s truly the perfect resource for anyone looking to find the right BPM for their business/organization, or those looking to replace an existing one.
And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook for all the latest in Work Tech!
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- 3 Pillars of Modern Business Process Management Solutions - August 23, 2019
- Is BPM Dead? - August 22, 2019
- Nintex Announces New Electronic Forms Capabilities Within the Nintex Process Platform - August 16, 2019