bpm’online, a premium vendor of process-driven cloud based software for marketing, sales and service automation, has begun their global tour around the world to provide a premier gathering for business and technology leaders to discuss how their organizations can innovate and transform faster.
The company plans on continuing the tour next in Paris (France), then Melbourne (Australia), to Jakarta (Indonesia), Sao Paulo (Brazil) and Minsk (Russia). During these events attendees will gain valuable insight from business and technology leaders and experts, to transform their business and lead the way in the digital future. Be the first to explore powerful capabilities of cutting-edge technologies for intelligent business process management.
Need More Reasons Why to Attend?
- Innovative ideas for strategy execution: Explore why the speed of strategy execution can become a key success enabler for your business.
- Engage and network with your peers: Extend your business network, build strong connections with your peers, technology and business visionaries.
Some of the hot topics will include:
Best practices in strategy execution: Gain valuable insights and learn best practices to make the speed of strategy execution your true success enabler. Discover how intelligent platform for business process management can help you drive better business results.
Customer journey and data management: Explore why valuable customer insights and accurate data are the key drivers of meaningful high-touch customer experiences. Discover how leveraging the right technology enables modern companies to build data-backed strategies and meet customers’ needs at every touchpoint of the customer journey.
And the process of art studio: Learn how to build and run a process in minutes with simple user tools by participating in an interactive live session. Let BPM experts help you build processes of any complexity for your business needs.
- When: October 17
- Where: Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel
- When: October 31
- Where: TBA
- When: November 2
- Where: The Westin Jakarta
Looking for more? Download our all new free buyer’s guide and check out the top BPM software vendors, along with snippets of their highest ranking products and solutions, plus the top 10 questions and tips about the implementation and selection process!
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- Choosing the Right BPM Software Vendor - December 27, 2019
- Taking a Closer Look at Mobile BPM - December 25, 2019
- 3 Pillars of Modern Business Process Management Solutions - August 23, 2019