Bpm’online, a global provider of business software leading in the spaces of business process management (BPM) and customer relationship management (CRM), has announced the release of its latest version of its intelligent process automation platform that enables enterprises to create and automate business processes, and manage their relationships with customers and key stakeholders – bpm’online 7.13.
The new update adds value in key areas to make enterprises more effective in building, optimizing, and maintaining effective processes.
“At bpm’online we know you can’t have excellent customer relationships without powerful business processes. This release builds on our industry-leading capabilities in business process automation and CRM, and represents our ongoing efforts to deliver immediate value for our customers’ business practices,” explained Katherine Kostereva, CEO and Managing Partner of bpm’online. “By listening to our customers and focusing on providing solutions to core challenges organizations face, we enable enterprises to transform their business practices to integrate separate functions and more closely align with their customers’ needs.”
According to the announcement, the latest version of bpm’online features tools to accelerate five key operational areas of enterprises – marketing, sales, service, operations, and citizen development.
- Enhancements to accelerate marketing: quickly and effectively plan and execute marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Enhancements to accelerate sales: leverage more effective sales processes and opportunity tracking.
- Enhancements to accelerate service: more closely align service processes with other aspects of business operations.
- Enhancements to accelerate operations: users and administrators will enjoy expanded toolset to accelerate day-to-day operations and boost productivity.
- Enhancements to accelerate citizen development: citizen developers can more easily deliver new features based on the needs of the enterprise.
To learn more about bpm’online version 7.13, read the full announcement here.
Looking for more? Download our Business Process Management Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles. The guide includes four key capabilities to look for in a BPM platform, plus questions to ask before purchasing. It’s truly the perfect resource for anyone looking to find the right BPM for their business/organization, or those looking to replace an existing one.
And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook for all the latest in Work Tech!
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- 3 Pillars of Modern Business Process Management Solutions - August 23, 2019
- Is BPM Dead? - August 22, 2019
- Nintex Announces New Electronic Forms Capabilities Within the Nintex Process Platform - August 16, 2019