Bpm’online, a provider of unique synergy of Business Process Management (BPM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technologies, announced a major update of its intelligent BPM and CRM product line.
In the beginning of the week, bpm’online revealed the latest version of bpm’online 7.10, featuring enhanced tools to help businesses accelerate time-to-strategy execution. Overall, over 200 enhancements and updates have been made and are now available in bpm’online 7.10. This includes:
- Enhanced tools for designing and optimizing business processes that enable users to change and optimize processes faster than ever, and enable or manual email sending on any step of the process.
- Maximum agility with case management that helps businesses streamline unstructured processes.
- Intelligent features for automatic customer profile enrichment. Intelligent Natural Language Processing tools allow for updating customer profiles with the most accurate and up to date data from incoming emails.
- Revamped global search capabilities that allow users to swiftly search for the necessary information across all bpm’online sections.
- Enhanced capabilities to ensure an exceptional level of customer service.
- Streamlined efficiency of the field sales that enable them to manage their visit schedule by taking into account the route, average time and frequency of visits, plus the ability to schedule a new section for cyclic task management.
- HR management tools to allow for a 360-degree view and enable users to more efficiently manage information about changes in the employee’s career history and create new employee onboarding plans.
- Full dashboards and analytics available in the mobile app that allow users to more effectively track their key performance indicators (KPI), analyze efficiency and react to all the latest changes.
According to the company, the latest version update is available for the entire bpm’online product line, including marketing, sales, service and studio.
Read the full press release here.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- Choosing the Right BPM Software Vendor - December 27, 2019
- Taking a Closer Look at Mobile BPM - December 25, 2019
- 3 Pillars of Modern Business Process Management Solutions - August 23, 2019