Newgen Software, a leading provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), and Customer Communication Management (CCM) platforms, announced the global release of OmniOMS 8.3.
This enhanced product offering provides organizations with a one-stop-shop for all their customer communication needs. It also facilitates the delivery of personalized, targeted and consistent communications across channels in a seamless and effective manner.
“In today’s world, customers want to receive timely and relevant information on the medium of their choice. Enterprises need to reinvent customer experience by making their communication more engaging and delivering the right message in the right context at the right time. The enhanced product will reduce the operational cost of enterprises, maximise return on investment, and help them achieve compliance,” said Diwakar Nigam, MD & Chairman, Newgen Software.
Built for organizations in banking, insurance, telecom, healthcare and utility verticals, OmniOMS 8.3 will lead to profitable operations and deliver all communication types such as batch, interactive and on-demand communications.
According to the announcement, key features of OmniOMS 8.3 include:
- An interactive editor with enhanced user interface to help organizations create outbound communication using pre-defined standardized templates.
- Word Document Management to ensure businesses can easily import and manage their existing Word documents.
- Advanced table control that provides the template designer with fine grained control over the text and rules in each cell individually.
Organizations can now smoothly deliver timely and consistent communication based on customer’s profile and preferences.
Looking for more? Download our BPM Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top 24 BPM software vendors head to head! The guide also includes 4 key capabilities to consider while selecting a new BPM solution and 5 questions to ask yourself and the software vendor before purchasing.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- Interview: The Movement to Process Automation - August 13, 2018
- Top 10 LinkedIn Groups for Business Process Management Professionals - August 10, 2018
- The 3 Best Ways BPM Technology Can Help Your Business Grow - August 8, 2018