NelsonHall is the leading global analyst firm dedicated to helping organizations understand the ‘art of possible’ in IT and business services. As a result, they’ve published their 2018 Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool for Business Process Transformation through RPA and AI report, available here.
NelsonHall provides buy-side organizations with detailed, critical information on markets and vendors (including NEAT assessments) that helps them make fast and highly informed sourcing decisions. And for vendors, NelsonHall provides deep knowledge of market dynamics and user requirements to help them hone their go-to-market strategies. NelsonHall’s research is based on rigorous, all-original research, and is widely respected for the quality, depth, and insight of its analysis.
The Business Process Transformation through RPA and AI report is a comprehensive market assessment designed for: sourcing managers, operations executives, vendor marketing, sales and business managers, and finally, financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) sector.
Report author and CEO of NelsonHall, John Willmott, says, “Business process transformation using RPA and AI typically undergoes an evolution within organizations from the application of RPA to largely “as-is” processes, to the application of RPA alongside increased levels of process streamlining and standardization, to the incorporation of NLP and ML alongside RPA to automate the ingest of unstructured documents; followed, finally, by a massive leap to reimagine processes and introduce new digital process models.”
According to the abstract, the report analyzes the global market for business process transformation through the use of robotic process automation and artificial intelligence technologies and addresses the following questions:
- What is the market size and projected growth for the global RPA & AI-related
services market overall, by geography, and by industry sector?
- What are the top drivers for adoption of RPA?
- What are the principal drivers for adoption of combinations of RPA
and AI technologies?
- What are the typical benefits achieved from the application of RPA to
- What are the typical benefits achieved from the application of RPA and
AI to business operations?
- How developed is each industry sector in terms of its RPA maturity, its
cognitive maturity, and its new digital process model maturity?
- What are the key uses in each industry sector for each of RPA, RPA
plus AI, and new digital business models?
- Who are the leading vendors in RPA & AI-related services and who
are the leaders in applying RPA & AI technologies in each sector?
- How is business process transformation using RPA delivered?
- What are the frameworks for achieving business process
transformation using new digital process models?
- To what extent do vendors partner for RPA and AI technologies and
which are the leading proprietary and third-party platforms used?
- What are the challenges and success factors within business process
transformation using RPA & AI?
Looking for more? Download our Business Process Management Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles. The guide includes four key capabilities to look for in a BPM platform, plus questions to ask before purchasing. It’s truly the perfect resource for anyone looking to find the right BPM for their business/organization, or those looking to replace an existing one.