The Global Business Process Management Market Report predicts the global BPM market to grow with a CAGR of 12% over the period of 2017 – 2023. According to ReportBuyer, this study on the BPM market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2023.
The report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global BPM market. It’s segmented on the basis of:
- Solution: process improvement, automation, content and document management, integration and monitoring and optimization.
- Service: system integration, consulting, training and education
- Business Department: HR, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, manufacturing, SCM, operation and support
- Deployment: cloud (SaaS) or on-premise
This is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global BPM market. Furthermore, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
The analyst’s primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key opinion leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and external subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
According to the report, secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
Companies analyzed in the Global Business Process Management Market report are: Redhat Inc., OpenText Corp, TIBCO, Oracle, Pegasystems, Appian, Software AG, IBM and more.
Download the full report here.
Looking for more information about Business Process Management? Download our all new free buyer’s guide – where you can find company profiles for the top 24 BPM software vendors, along with their highest ranking solutions and four key capabilities to consider before selecting a BPM solution.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- Top 5 BPM Software Solutions to Help Improve Your Business Processes - June 22, 2018
- Is BPM Dead? - June 20, 2018
- Process Automation Manager 7: The Next-Generation Process Automation Offering from Red Hat - June 19, 2018