At Amazon’s AWS re:Invent conference in Las Vegas, cloud and security solutions provider Rackspace today announced an expansion to their AWS professional and managed services. Rackspace has been a longtime partner and reseller of AWS, currently boasting over 1000 AWS certifications across their team of engineers and architects. Their Rackspace Service Blocks are modular, flexible, and customizable cloud services, and the company is adding new Service Block patterns to help clients streamline the adoption of AWS.
“Our customers need deep AWS expertise that helps them develop, deploy and integrate the latest applications, improve and secure their infrastructure, and ultimately make the most of what AWS has to offer so that they can move their businesses forward,” said Matt Stoyka, Rackspace’s Chief Relationship Officer. “Our enhancement of Rackspace Service Blocks bridges the skills gap faced by customers who are quickly maturing on AWS.”
Rackspace’s new Service Block patterns bring consolidated expertise to help users define a roadmap for their solutions. The three patterns Rackspace introduced today are:
- Container Services Journey: Outlining a container strategy, building containerized applications, and transitioning them into ongoing management.
- Hybrid Transformation with VMware Cloud on AWS: Provides clients with tools and expertise to leverage VMware Cloud services on AWS.
- Data Modernization: Helps customers streamline analytics, uncover deficient processes, and derive meaning from data to fuel better data-driven decisions.
“For 15 years, we’ve trusted Rackspace to hear and understand our challenges, diagnose our problems, and quickly develop solutions that fit our evolving needs as a company,” said Bill Dalton, Firefly Digital’s Vice President. “Today, bringing their expertise to manage our entire container services journey, Rackspace ensures we’re getting the most from AWS so we can focus on innovating and staying competitive.”
Looking for more info on managed service providers for your cloud solutions? Our MSP Buyer’s Guide contains profiles on the top cloud managed service providers for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud, as well as questions you should ask vendors and yourself before buying. We also offer an MSP Vendor Map that outlines those vendors in a Venn diagram to make it easy for you to select potential providers.
Check us out on Twitter for the latest in Enterprise Cloud news and developments!
- The 9 Best Cloud Migration Managed Services Providers of 2022 - April 15, 2022
- The 9 Best Google Cloud Platform Courses on Pluralsight for 2022 - February 26, 2022
- The 16 Best Microsoft Azure Courses on Pluralsight for 2022 - February 26, 2022