RSA Conference 2022 is a leading cybersecurity event that offers opportunities to learn valuable insights, network with peers, and view vendor demos.
What is RSA Conference 2022?
RSA Conference is the premier series of global events and year-round learning for the cybersecurity community. RSAC is where the security industry converges to discuss current and future concerns and have access to the experts, unbiased content, and ideas that help enable individuals and companies advance their cybersecurity posture and build stronger and smarter teams. Both in-person and online, RSAC brings the cybersecurity industry together and empowers the collective “we” to stand against cyberthreats around the world.
Key sessions to expect at RSA Conference 2022 include:
- The Steps to Baking Privacy into an IAM Implementation
- The Power of a Positive (Security) Mindset
- The Cryptographers’ Panel
- DevOps Connect Seminar: DevSecOps
The ability to check out the keynotes and track sessions on-demand and at your convenience is pretty neat. Highlighted shows include Supplier Risk: Throw Out the Old Playbook!, The Challenges of Building Safe End-to-End Encrypted Services for Business, and Transforming Security Champions.
Expo and RSAC Marketplace
A curated selection of vendors, tools, and solutions is one of the top reasons to attend. Whether you’re walking the Expo in person or attending digitally, it’s easier than ever to find the products and solutions you need.
- Onsite: Discuss your challenges, participate in hands-on demos, and get a sense of where the industry is headed when you meet one-on-one with the industry’s leading companies
- Digital: Start connecting with hundreds of RSAC 2022 exhibitors. Easily filter by products relevant to you, read hand-selected materials, and contact vendors directly.
Attend these short, informal talks on a specific topic to hear unique perspectives from multiple experts in under seven minutes each.
What: RSA Conference 2022
When: June 6 – 9, 2022
Where: Moscone Center & Digital (see registration page for more details)
- What to Expect at the RSA Conference 2022 Cybersecurity Event June 6-9 - June 6, 2022
- [WATCH] Solutions Review Explores: The Solutions Review Vendor Map - September 18, 2019