Kony has introduced significant updates to its Kony Mobility Platform, including unveiling a new patented, omni channel technology called Kony Nitro. This new technology allows developers to build secure, rich native, hybrid and web applications that work across a number of devices and operating systems, using visual design and development tools to speed up delivery.
According to Forrester, “Developers are often constrained by traditional mobile development approaches, budgets, and time-to-market. Native and web-based approaches simply aren’t enough to address all requirements.”
With Kony Nitro, organizations of all sizes now have powerful omni-channel capabilities that include:
- Flexible and comprehensive app development: Truly cross-platform native, web and hybrid development styles are available in one toolset. Customers can choose the style that best meets the needs of their app, or combine a mix of all three development styles inside a single app.
- Automatically enables advanced security, analytics and backend integration: Build a native, web or hybrid app on Kony Nitro and automatically inherit Kony’s advanced security measures, including tamper-proof protection and whitebox cryptography. Developers can also get insight into users’ behavior and app performance and a consistent approach to accessing backend APIs through Kony MobileFabric.
Latest posts by Nathaniel Lewis (see all)
- Google’s Firebase Receives Server-less Capabilities, - May 22, 2017
- The 5 Most In Demand Coding Languages - May 17, 2017
- WATCH: The Do’s and Don’ts of Android Application Security - May 9, 2017