Pyramid Analytics recently announced new functionalities in BI Office that deliver streamlined and governed access to all data sources in the SAP system, including SAP HANA and SAP BW. Customers can unify their SAP data with other enterprise data sources within BI Office using an SAP-certified connector, providing business users to make more informed decisions. What makes BI Office unique is that the solution provides an outlet for users to share business logic and content recommendations that expose unseen insights and interactions.
New feature enhancements in BI Office enable enterprises to do the following:
- Curate data models in a governed framework: Role-based security in BI Office enables IT to make sanctioned SAP data available to business users securely, creating an integrated analytics workflow that ensures users are working with the most current information.
- Connect to all SAP data sources inside self-service environment: Users can make their own data models to merge SAP data with non-SAP data, create their own dashboards and reports, and control when the data refreshes.
- Access unified analytics dashboards: BI Office serves as a centralized analytics hub where users can consolidate content from SAP and other disparate sources.
“Thousands of the world’s largest enterprises rely on SAP data to run their business. These data sources represent everything from HR records, CRM system data, and inventory management, which, when combined with other data sources, tell a powerful story that informs a better decision process. Because Pyramid Analytics is using a certified connector to SAP, our enterprise customers will be able to easily and confidently integrate their SAP data with our best-in-class enterprise business analytics platform. And they can do so in a secure, governed environment while giving their end users the ability to be innovative with SAP data in a self-service analytics environment.”
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of March 17; Updates from Salesforce, Tableau, TIBCO & More - March 17, 2023
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of March 10; Updates from Databricks, Power BI, ThoughtSpot & More - March 9, 2023
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of March 3; Updates from Omni, Orbus Software, Savant Labs & More - March 3, 2023