Bonitasoft, a global leader in Business Process Management (BPM) solutions, announced last week the release of Bonita 7.5, giving technical teams a more advanced set of tools to create enterprise-wide, user-friendly applications. With growing attention being paid to strategic digital transformation initiatives, businesses are using Bonita BPM to widen their focus from the bottom line all the way through the top line for added value through great user experience.
According to the press release, applications built on Bonita BPM 7.5 connect personalized user interfaces with efficient, integrated back office operations on a single application platform that supports a variety of digital transformation initiatives.
Bonita BPM 7.5 gives the entire development team out-of-the-box features and the right level of openness and extensibility for customization, which offers an unbeatable mix for application development:
- tooling to create fully personalized interfaces, web pages, and forms that work across users’ devices
- collaborative capabilities of teams to model end-to-end business operations, connect them to any enterprise information system, platform, or SaaS and to run them as applications
- extension points allowing developers to create, test and deploy new API’s, connectors or new graphical components and widgets
Bonitasoft’s new BPM solution is available for download, with some great new features such as integration with SAML 2 for single sign-on, advanced date and time management, compatibility with the Microsoft Edge browser, connector development with Java 8, and more features for innovative team collaboration.
“You just can’t buy off-the-shelf for all the applications, you need to innovate the development and delivery of products and services,” says Miguel Valdes Faura, CEO of Bonitasoft. “And building it from the ground up via custom development just isn’t fast enough to support constant innovation. That is why our mix of out-of-the-box features and extensibility hits a sweet spot in enterprise needs.”
- Choosing the Right BPM Software Vendor - December 27, 2019
- Taking a Closer Look at Mobile BPM - December 25, 2019
- 3 Pillars of Modern Business Process Management Solutions - August 23, 2019