Signavio, a leading provider of Business Process Management (BPM) software and digital transformation technology, is presenting part two of their “7 Steps to Effective Business Transformation” webinar series on March 21st at 4:30 p.m. GMT / 5:30 CET / 11:30 EST / 8:30 PST (suitable for Europe & the Americas).
“To help bridge the gap between strategy and execution, we’ll deliver the practical steps business leaders can follow to navigate their organization’s transformation,” says Mark McGregor, Head of Strategy at Signavio.
In this episode, McGregor plans to look at the seven steps to effective Business Transformation and answer questions such as:
- How do process management theories stand in the face of shifting markets and constant changes in customer habits?
- How do you steer your organization through the complex process of transformation while being agile enough to respond to changes in your environment?
This webinar will give you the chance to speak to experts and insiders and hear plenty of theories and case studies about the use and deployment of BPM concepts. Using actionable insights, McGregor will help you look at how to adequately plan and deliver on your objectives and importantly, how to avoid the main reasons for transformation failures.
At a Glance
Topic: 7 Steps to Effective Business Transformation
Time: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. GMT / 5:30 CET / 11:30 EST / 8:30 PST (suitable for Europe & the Americas)
Duration: 45 minutes + Q&A
Presenter: Mark McGregor, Head of Strategy at Signavio
Where: LIVE online
If you can’t make the live broadcast? Register anyway and Signavio will send you the recording to watch at your convenience. Any questions? Contact:
Looking for more? Download our BPM Buyer’s Guide for free to compare the top 24 BPM software vendors head to head! The guide also includes 4 key capabilities to consider while selecting a new BPM solution and 10 questions to ask yourself and the software vendor before purchasing.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- Choosing the Right BPM Software Vendor - December 27, 2019
- Taking a Closer Look at Mobile BPM - December 25, 2019
- 3 Pillars of Modern Business Process Management Solutions - August 23, 2019