There is plenty of great enterprise cloud adoption news here at the 18th International Cloud Expo in NYC! Vendor, Accelerite, a provider of infrastructure software for cloud, mobility, IoT, and endpoint management solutions, just unveiled it’s new product, CloudSense, which is powered by Apache CloudStack. The cloud appliance will allow enterprises to migrate from crate-to-cloud in 60 minutes or less. Accelerite is showcasing its CloudSense and cloud solutions at Booth 301 at Cloud Expo today through Thursday, at the Javits Center in New York City.
For more cloud platform vendor information, including profiles, and product feature reviews, download our 2016 Cloud Platform Vendor Buyer’s Guide to share with your colleagues.
Accelerite’s products are engineered for enterprises wanting to quickly and cost-effectively deploy a full-featured open source private or public cloud infrastructure, a completely turnkey ‘cloud-in-a-box’ solution. The Accelerite CloudSense private or public cloud offers enterprises the ability to:
- Use existing compatible storage and server hardware to simplify deployment and maximize return on investment.
- Built on highly scalable and proven cloud orchestration software with over 250+ production public and private cloud implementations using thousands of servers.
- Self-service portal for the cloud users to provision their virtual private clouds as well as strong APIs to meet developers’ needs.
- Offers options for elastic load-balancing, SDN, firewalls, backup and disaster recovery, auto-scaling, monitoring and other features.
- Provides a strong roadmap of “as-a-service” catalog that includes databases, Hadoop, analytics, IoT, PaaS and Containers.
- Offers Pay-as-you-go subscription payment model.
- Includes both an administrator’s user interface, as well as a customer portal with self-sign-up, self-service. Usage is tracked to integrate with billing systems.
“Today’s enterprises realize they must migrate to the cloud. While private clouds are highly economical compared to public clouds for deployments of scale, the IT departments often struggle with the challenges involved in designing and deploying a cloud with the ease of use as well as the strong feature-set available in today’s public clouds,” said Nara Rajagopalan, CEO of Accelerite. “Instead of days, weeks or even months, CloudSense is designed to help businesses accelerate to a cost effective, full-featured cloud experience within minutes.”
For more cloud platform vendor information, including profiles, and product feature reviews, download our
2016 Cloud Platform Vendor Buyer’s Guide to share with your colleagues.