The Amazon Web Service Competency Program is designed to highlight and recognize partners who provide solutions or have deep expertise in helping enterprises move successfully to the AWS Cloud through all phases of a complex migration, including planning, and operations. Attaining an AWS Competency allows partners to showcase expertise in a specific solution area. Enterprises are migrating their applications, and datacenters to the cloud now more than ever, and AWS Migration Competency Partners provide solutions that help businesses make their migration seamless.
“More and more, I hear from customers who want to migrate large-scale workloads to AWS, and seek advice regarding their cloud migration strategy,” said AWS Chief Evangelist, Jeff Barr in an AWS blog.
Of the few vendors selected as new Migration Competency Partners, Dynatrace, a digital performance management software company, is providing the visibility that businesses need across cloud and on-premise tiers for migrating with confidence. Bernd Greifeneder, Dynatrace’s CTO, explains how the competency program is good for both vendor, and consumer.
“This competency achievement is yet another proof point and validation of the value and expertise that Dynatrace is able to provide to customers throughout their migration journeys,” said Greifeneder. “The migration process can be time consuming, costly and difficult to complete. Ensuring our customer’s confidence in the cloud and providing support —whether it is to solve migration challenges or monitor application performance —is Dynatrace’s top priority. We are delighted that AWS recognizes the depth of our expertise and value our capabilities provide to customers.”
Dynatrace was recognized because of its many next-gen capabilities and AWS compatibilities, including:
- All-in-one performance monitoring that scales with all Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, Amazon EC2 Container Service and AWS Elastic Beanstalk clusters.
- Full stack monitoring powered by artificial intelligence for proactive problem resolution.
- An understanding of dependencies and correlations of entire environments – from the underlying infrastructure up to the application and database layer.
- Sizing and capacity planning support by real-time visualization of environments with the Smartscape dependency model.
- Insights to optimize usage of AWS services such as Amazon EC2 instances and AWS Lambda functions.