Epicor Software has recently announced the 10.2.600 release of its ERP solution. This new release empowers the workforce with new levels of productivity through work simplification, greater access and visibility to ERP data, and automation of critical business processes. Epicor ERP 10.2.600 delivers on business objectives with new capabilities to improve and extend user experience, global readiness, and cloud adoption.
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth by providing flexible, industry-specific software designed to fit the precise needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 45 years of experience with customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud or on premises. With this deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions dramatically improve performance and profitability while easing complexity so you can focus on growth.
In addition to upgraded tools that allow for easier collaboration, an updated new user interface, and enhanced productivity, Epicor ERP’s latest innovations include:
- Epicor Kinetic Application Studio – Provides customization and personalization features, bringing the Epicor user experience to a new level. Users will be able to build country, industry or customer specific experiences. It allows users to customize reports, trackers, and dashboards with low/no code.
- Epicor Quality Management System, powered by ETQ Reliance® – Industry-leading cloud-based quality management system powered by ETQ, Inc., that helps customers optimize the critical quality processes that drive product and service excellence and create a competitive advantage.
- Epicor Advanced Project Management – Extends the functionality and flexibility of the Project Management module, addressing the challenges of contract management and multifaceted projects with an integrated solution – providing the ability to manage projects, contracts, claims, subcontractors, variations, and revenue recognition.
- Public Cloud Multi-Region Multi-Company Transactions – Allows a single customer to transact with Epicor ERP across multiple databases, around the world, as cloud-to-cloud or cloud-to-on-premises, always connected.
“The 10.2.600 release of Epicor ERP features numerous capabilities that can enable businesses to do more with less, improve existing worker productivity and expands collaboration across users and systems,” says Terri Hiskey, Vice President, Product Marketing, Mannufacturing, Epicor. “During this time of uncertainty, we are enabling our current Epicor customers to accelerate their upgrade path with solutions that allow them to get through their upgrades quickly. Our solutions give them the ability to extend their competitive advantage by utilizing the latest technology.”
Looking for more? Download our ERP Buyers Guide for free to compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, an ERP software market overview, our bottom line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
- Four Major Players in Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises - August 21, 2020
- The Top 10 ERP System Integrators for Your Business - August 21, 2020
- What’s Changed: 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises - August 17, 2020