PDI, a provider of ERP, Fuel Pricing, Logistics, and Marketing Cloud solutions for the convenience retail and petroleum wholesale industries, recently announced its PDI Enterprise Managed services for small to mid-sized convenience retailers and petroleum wholesalers. This offering combines software management capabilities with a complete industry-specific ERP solution in a hosted environment. This service enables operators to quickly adapt to changing customer expectations and business needs.
PDI helps convenience retailers and petroleum wholesalers thrive through digital transformation and enterprise software that enables them to grow topline revenue, optimize operations and unify their business across the entire value chain. Over 1,500 customers in more than 200,000 locations worldwide utilize PDI’s ERP, logistics, fuel pricing, and marketing cloud solutions to provide insights that increase volume, margin and customer loyalty. For more than 35 years, its comprehensive suite of solutions and unmatched expertise has helped customers reimagine their enterprise and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
PDI Enterprise Managed includes the following:
- ERP Software: Provides access to PDI’s world-class ERP software, Enterprise, at an affordable price.
- Hosting Services: Ensures timely maintenance and upgrades with an all-in-one hosting solution for increased peace of mind.
- Managed Services: Provides skilled and knowledgeable team of experts to help run the store operations.
- Handheld Scanner: Offers a ready-to-use, software-integrated handheld designed to manage audit, lottery, store receiving, and real-time inventory.
“Most small and medium-sized businesses don’t have an ERP solution that is also fully managed,” says Annie Hammons, Vice President of North America Consulting and Managed Services at PDI. “In a time when companies may be strapped for resources or struggling with remote workforce requirements due to the COVID-19 crisis, PDI Enterprise Managed provides an affordable solution that includes managed services and cloud-hosted software to help them get up and running fast.”
Looking for more? Download our ERP Buyers Guide for free to compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, an ERP software market overview, our bottom line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn for all the latest in the ERP space!
- Four Major Players in Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises - August 21, 2020
- The Top 10 ERP System Integrators for Your Business - August 21, 2020
- What’s Changed: 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises - August 17, 2020