Earlier this month, Dashlane launched its new IAM solution, Dashlane Business. The product provides IT managers with complete access control and password management capabilities at the user and group level. Dashlane believes this will strengthen companies’ weakest link: employees.
Dashlane Business gives organizations a powerful, but simple platform to manage their passwords.The product is powered by Dashlane’s security architecture which includes a master password and local encryption that secures critical data.
- Full B2E Cloud IAM Market Overview
- Three Top Vendors Compete For Market Supremacy
- Vendor Profiles: Leaders, Strong Performers & Contenders
- Evaluating Market Direction and Vendors’ Future Plans
- Evaluation Criteria: Current Offering, Strategy and Market Presence
The motivation for this product came from Dashlane user feedback requesting an enterprise level B2B offering from the company. Another major piece of feedback was that their products weren’t very user-friendly; an issue that often discouraged employees from adopting new software.
Regarding the software Dashlane’s CEO, Emmanual Schalit said, “Dashlane Business is the identity access management solution that will put the Chief Security Officer’s mind at ease. It puts a blanket of security over everything that employees adopt in an age where employees can access an endless number of websites in the workplace. It’s also a convenient solution employees will enjoy in today’s technology landscape where they use devices for both work and personal use.”
Dashlane Business Features:
- Dashlane Business provides IT management with a smooth deployment process that requires minimal setup time. It also offers a simple onboarding and offboarding process; new employees can be added in a matter of minutes and exiting employees can be removed from the system without losing any of their personal information stored in Dashlane.
- This feature is a robust management tool that provides access control and an overview of password security at the individual and organizational level, without violating employee privacy. It provides a comprehensive analysis of an organization’s password health that IT professionals often lack.
- Dashlane’s proprietary Semantic Engine DashIQ is a cutting-edge capability that is not offered by any other product. This powerful engine offers the most accurate page analysis in the industry, which in turn enables Dashlane auto-fill and auto-login to work on every website.
- Dashlane Business groups user credentials into Personal and Team spaces, which enables them to securely separate their personal passwords from their work passwords. This means IT managers get the insights they need while respecting the privacy of employees.
Latest posts by Ben Canner (see all)
- The 7 Best LinkedIn Identity Management Groups You Should Join - January 23, 2020
- The Benefits of Identity Management for Healthcare Businesses - January 21, 2020
- How Can You Ensure Privileged Account Security? - January 17, 2020