When we first launched Solutions Review in 2012, it was with a simple goal: to report on the latest developments in enterprise technology and make it easier for people to evaluate business software. We then built a collection of vendor-agnostic buyer’s resources to cut through the clutter of content and strip away the marketing hyperbole. These ideas seem to be catching on with over four million unique IT professionals visiting Solutions Review so far this year.
Unlike other technology news sites that broadcast to a wide variety of topics, we are “narrowcasters.” Each of our sites is singularly focused on a specific solution category like Endpoint Security, SIEM, Backup and Disaster Recovery, and Business Intelligence. We have a dedicated team of in-house content editors and subject matter experts who report each industry’s news, developments, and best practices on a daily basis.
Solutions Review is organizing the first annual Identity and Access Management (IAM) Insight Jam for the month of December—a day dedicated to raising awareness around best practices when evaluating, deploying, and using identity and access management solutions. Our editors will be sharing tips and expert insights throughout the day to help practitioners plan for the end of the year and prepare for 2020. Also, Solutions Review will be releasing new resources for 2020, including:
- The Identity Management Buyer’s Guide.
- The Privileged Access Management Buyer’s Guide.
- The Identity Governance and Administration Buyer’s Guide.
- The Biometric Authentication Buyer’s Guide.
- The Identity Management Vendor Map.
We hope these new resources for 2020 can help tool-seekers can get a jump start on identifying which solutions best fit their use case.
How to Become Involved in the Identity and Access Management Insight Jam
Our editors hope this forum can be a unifying event for all those in the identity management industry, and welcome industry analysts, solution providers, and end-users to weigh in. Set for December 10, 2019, Solutions Review will be sharing, posting, and tweeting actionable IAM best practices content using the hashtag #IAMInsightJam. If you are interested in participating, here are a few ways of the event:
- Provide us with an audio or video clip with advice to those considering an IAM solution purchase.
- Use the hashtag #IAMInsightJam and share helpful content to help build a community space dedicated to this day.
- Predictions for 2020; what will next year bring in the space?
- Customer success stories using IAM—be specific!
- General advice for those evaluating IAM tools.
Additionally, there are also other ways to participate, and we’re open to pitches for different ideas as well. The deadline for submissions is November 22. Our editors are available for pitches via LinkedIn, Twitter, or via email at email@example.com.
Solutions Review Insight Jams are part of our Best Practices Series and dedicated to specific technology categories in an attempt to bring the community together. Stay tuned for details about our Identity and Access Management Insight Jam, set for December 10.
About Solutions Review
Solutions Review is a collection of technology news sites that aggregates, curates, and creates the best content within leading technology categories. Solutions Review’s mission is to connect buyers of enterprise technology with the best solution sellers. Over the past four years, Solutions Review has launched 16 technology buyer’s guide sites in categories ranging from cybersecurity to wireless 802.11, as well as mobility management, business intelligence and data analytics, data integration, and cloud platforms.
- The Best Books for Identity Security Available Now - September 16, 2021
- Authentication Apps: Best of 2021 and Beyond from Solutions Review - September 15, 2021
- Authentication Platforms: Best of 2021 and Beyond from Solutions Review - September 14, 2021