What is the Solutions Review IAM Insight Jam? What identity and access management, cybersecurity, and other information can you explain to learn from it? How can you participate?
We seek to answer these questions as we build-up to the first-ever IAM Insight Jam on December 10!
What is the IAM Insight Jam?
On December 10, we begin an unprecedented social media day covering identity and access management in detail! During the IAM Insight Jam, we plan to share our own best practices and the best practices from identity experts; these experts come from identity providers from across the world. Additionally, we plan to share customer success stories from these identity and access management providers and their predictions for 2020.
You can see all of it unfold on Twitter and LinkedIn under the hashtag #IAMInsightJam. Also, you can follow along on the Identity Management page of the Solutions Review Website.
Do You Have a Schedule for the IAM Insight Jam?
Absolutely! We plan on taking the day by storm!
First, we start at 8:30 AM EST; the conversation will revolve around IAM best practices, including how enterprises can evaluate and select an identity solution.
Then, at 10 AM, we host an open tech chat—The Morning Dose. We’ll discuss IAM best practices personally, and exchange our thoughts with everyone! The open tech chat should conclude around 11 AM when we resume sharing best practices.
We plan to wrap up our best practices conversation around 12:30 PM. Afterward, we’ll shift the conversation to customer success stories. At 2 PM, we host a second open tech chat called the Re-Up! This conversation, we’ll cover both customer success and predictions for 2020. Once that conversation ends around 3 PM, we’ll share expert predictions for 2020.
From there, we will continue sharing predictions until we wrap up the IAM Insight Jam at 8:30 PM.
What Will Be Discussed At the Morning Dose Conversation?
Here, we present a sampling of the questions we plan on sharing during the Morning Dose open tech chat:
- What are three key identity capabilities enterprises should consider while evaluating a selecting a solution? Why?
- How can enterprises better incorporate identity security into their business processes and workflows?
- What use-cases, issues, challenges, or other factors should indicate to enterprises it is time to update or replace their identity and access management solution?
However, this shouldn’t be considered a definitive list of questions. We’re still cooking up some excellent conversation starters for the chat!
What Will Be Discussed at the Re-Up Conversation?
Unlike the Morning Dose, the Re-Up conversation at 2 PM EST will focus on customer success and predictions. Therefore questions asked during the chat may include:
- What does an ideal identity management deployment process look like? Even across IT infrastructures, business sizes, and industries are there similar markers of success?
- Do you have any outside predictions or perhaps more radical thoughts on what 2020 may bring to the identity and access management market?
- What infrastructure challenge most impedes identity security success?
Of course, just like the above, we’ll have more questions on offer during the chat itself!
How Do I Participate in the IAM Insight Jam?
To participate in the IAM Insight Jam, simply use the hashtag #IAMInsightJam on Twitter and LinkedIn. Keep an eye on the feed, participate in the chat, share your thoughts!
It’s That Simple?
Yes, it is that simple!
Can Anyone Participate?
Sure! There is no cost to participate in the Jam. Also, you can participate in as much as you would like! Want to join one of the conversations but not the other? That’s okay! Feel free to comment, question, or otherwise chat about any of the content we release throughout the day!
Can I Still Contribute Content to the IAM Insight Jam?
Since you asked we have extended the deadline for video content and best practices until December 4. If you have video content you would like to share, please make sure it follows ou video guidelines, which we share here. You can submit your content, video or otherwise, at http://www.insightjam.com/.
Hope to see you at the IAM Insight Jam on December 10!
Latest posts by Ben Canner (see all)
- 3 Vendors in the 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Access Management Software - December 5, 2019
- Key Findings: The KuppingerCole IDaaS IGA Leadership Compass 2019 - December 3, 2019
- What’s Going on at the IAM Insight JAM on December 10? - November 25, 2019