ThousandEyes contributes some amazing network monitoring webinars for free. They have an extensive library of webinars and even have a few coming up within the next few weeks. ThousandEyes is one of the top companies in the network monitoring field so you know you’re getting the best information out there.
Who Broke My Cloud? | March 6 | 1:00 to 1:45 PM EST
“SaaS migration projects are often blindsided by network performance issues, due to the inherent unpredictability of the Internet as compared to legacy WAN services. In fact, Gartner predicts that 50% of Office 365 rollouts with global scope will suffer network performance problems through 2019.
Join us for the first in a series of webinars on SaaS monitoring best practices. In this webinar we’ll share insights from our extensive experiences with cloud migration projects:
- Why Internet unpredictability matters to your planning cycle
- Our best practices lifecycle model for cloud migration
- How Network Intelligence helps ensure success in cloud migration projects”
Best Practices for Monitoring Cloud Networks | March 7 | 5:00 to 5:45 AM EST
“For many organizations, the cloud is playing a more crucial role in their IT strategy for their employee applications and their customer experience. But how do you see and control infrastructure you don’t own? If there’s an issue outside of your network, how can you find it and fix it quickly?
Join us to learn how ThousandEyes can help you move services to the cloud with confidence. In this webinar, we’ll share insights from our extensive experiences with cloud migration projects:
- How the corporate network and online customer experience has changed
- How moving to the cloud doesn’t necessarily mean losing visibility
- How setting success criteria and benchmarking can help optimize user experience and manage suppliers and providers”
Office 365 Monitoring Best Practices | April 3 | 1:00 to 1:45 PM EST
Office 365 is a strategic SaaS application for many enterprises, yet many organizations get blindsided by network performance issues, due to the unpredictability of the Internet. In fact, Gartner predicts that through 2019, 50% of Office 365 deployments with global scope will suffer network performance problems.
Join us for this webinar on Office 365 monitoring best practices using Network Intelligence from ThousandEyes. In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Why you can’t think of Office 365 as a singular service when preparing for deployments
- Monitoring best practices for readiness, deployment and operational phases of your Office 365 rollout
- Real world case studies explained through a demo
Salesforce Monitoring Best Practices | April 24 | 1:00 to 1:45 PM EST
Salesforce is a SaaS leader, yet too many organizations run into performance issues due to the complex Internet dependencies, significantly impairing user experience. Without visibility into those dependencies, you’re operating blind and exposed to a large business continuity risk.
Join us for a webinar where we’ll share:
- How access to Salesforce works and monitoring best practices
- Real-world use cases where Network Intelligence uncovered the root cause of performance issues
- Hands-on demonstrations of using ThousandEyes for Salesforce visibility
- Where are 5G Networks for Enterprises? - December 21, 2018
- Solutions Review Best of 2018: Top Network Performance Monitoring Articles - December 20, 2018
- What is Network Management and Where Does Network Monitoring Fit? - December 19, 2018