SolarWinds has announced the completed the acquisition of LOGICnow — backed by a consortium of investors led by Insight Venture Partners. LOGICnow is a provider of integrated cloud-based IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions focused primarily on the MSP community.
This acquisition of LOGICnow marks another step in SolarWinds’ effort to capture managed service provider market share and comes following the addition of MSP Connect for SolarWinds N-able in April.
With this acquisition, SolarWinds is bringing together LOGICnow and SolarWinds N-able to create SolarWinds MSP, a comprehensive portfolio of MSP-targeted products. SolarWinds is backed by investment firms Silver Lake Partners and Thoma Bravo.
As a combined entity, SolarWinds MSP will serve more than 20,000 managed service providers worldwide, managing more than five million endpoints and one million mailboxes.
“SolarWinds is committed to the growing MSP market and has realized great success through the acquisition of N-able, making the acquisition of LOGICnow a natural next step for us,” said Kevin B. Thompson, president and chief executive officer of SolarWinds. “SolarWinds MSP, combining the capabilities of LOGICnow and SolarWinds N-able, will offer MSPs a complete set of IT service management solutions via the cloud and on-premises delivery models. SolarWinds MSP gives them everything they need to acquire and retain profitable clients, deliver outstanding levels of service and maximize their internal efficiency through standardization of their toolsets and the use of automation.”
Solutions delivered by SolarWinds MSP include:
- Remote monitoring and management
- Remote control, access, and support
- Security including anti-malware, multi-vendor patch management and web access control
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Risk and vulnerability assessment
- Email security and compliance-focused archiving
- Multi-platform support for Windows, Mac, Linux, VMware, Hyper-V, iOS, Android
- Help desk and service management functionality
- Advanced data analytics
“The acquisition of LOGICnow reflects our continued journey to becoming the IT management vendor of choice for all IT professionals regardless of organization size, complexity or where their infrastructure resides,” said Christoph Pfister, executive vice president of products, SolarWinds. “SolarWinds is focused on delivering IT management solutions to manage today’s hybrid IT infrastructure, including elements deployed on premises, in public and private clouds and at SaaS providers.”
Widget not in any sidebars
- Five Questions You Need To Ask Yourself When Evaluating SIEM Solutions - November 8, 2017
- Winning the Data Breach War with User and Entity Behavioral Analytics - November 3, 2017
- 5 Alternatives to The Gartner Magic Quadrant for SIEM - October 31, 2017