Nintex recently announced the newest enhancements to its next-generation Nintex Workflow Cloud. The enhancements to the platform are designed for ops, IT, process professionals, and power users to improve the way people work by making it faster and easier to manage, automate, and optimize business processes and workflows. Today, a number of public and private sector organizations across almost every industry are accelerating their digital transformation initiatives with the process mapping, workflow automation, robotic process automation, and document automation capabilities offered by Nintex.
Nintex offers IPA solutions that strip inefficiencies from a business and replaces them with seamless, sophisticated processes. The easy-to-use, no–code platform, Nintex Workflow Cloud® allows users to connect with all content repositories, systems of record, and people. Nintex offers advanced workflow, document generation, forms for data collection and dissemination, integration with leading cognitive services, process mapping, monitoring, and reporting, whether on-premise or in the cloud. Nintex provides robust IPA solutions designed for the following industries: Energy, Financial Services, Government, Health and Life Sciences, and more. In 2020 the vendor completed its acquisition of K2 Software, and more recently, Nintex acquired the e-signature company, AssureSign. This is the provider’s fourth acquisition in the past three years.
New features and functionality in the latest release of Nintex Workflow Cloud include:
- Intelligent PDF Form Converter: This AI-based feature instantly converts static PDFs into interactive digital forms. Users can eliminate paper-based PDF forms by digitizing them with Workflow Cloud. Support for fillable and non-fillable PDFs, as well as full customization options through the Nintex Form Designer, are also included.
- New Connectors: Users are enabled to extend automation via integration to popular systems of record and productivity tools through new, pre-built connectors and the Nintex Xtensions framework.
- Repeating Data Support: Provide rich document templates that include tables and sections that are dynamically generated from data and object collections as part of a workflow action. Additional object tagging can be utilized to enhance newly created document templates.
- Nintex Gateway, with SharePoint On-Prem Support: Nintex Gateway delivers a secure way to access SharePoint on-prem directly from Nintex Workflow Cloud, including keeping data on-prem while leveraging cutting-edge cloud functionality to provide end-to-end automation.
In a media statement, Neal Gottsacker, Chief Product Officer at Nintex, said, “as innovation in the digital space accelerates at breakneck speed, software solutions are challenged to enable organizations to work faster and smarter, with less. At Nintex we are continuously reimagining the way people work, providing our global community with practical enhancements to the powerful and easy-to-use Nintex Process Platform so teams can quickly deploy digital workflows, accelerate their digital transformation, and easily connect workflows to systems of record.”
To learn more about Nintex, click here.
- The 10 Best Business Process Management Books to Read in 2022 - January 6, 2022
- The Best Blue Prism Tutorials on YouTube to Watch Right Now - September 16, 2021
- Appian Launches Updates to the Appian Low-Code Automation Platform - September 15, 2021