Solutions Review’s Solution Spotlight with Nexthink is part of an exclusive webinar series for business software users across the enterprise.
What is a Solutions Spotlight?
Solutions Review’s Solution Spotlights are exclusive webinar events for industry professionals across enterprise technology. Since its first virtual event in June 2020, Solutions Review has expanded its multimedia capabilities in response to the overwhelming demand for these events. Solutions Review’s current menu of online offerings includes the Demo Day, Solution Spotlight, best practices or case study webinars, and panel discussions. And the best part about the “Spotlight” series? They are free to attend!
Why You Should Attend
Solutions Review is one of the largest communities of IT executives, directors, and decision-makers across enterprise technology marketplaces. Every year over 10 million people come to Solutions Review’s collection of sites for the latest news, best practices, and insights into solving some of their most complex problems.
With the next Solution Spotlight event, Solutions Review’s team has again partnered with Nexthink, a leading cloud-based analytics, and automation solution for digital workplace teams. The aim is to offer a unique webinar featuring an inside look at Nexthink Infinity, the latest version of the company’s platform, and showcase how it can help users identify issues, diagnose their impact, accelerate troubleshooting efforts, and more. Alongside a live, comprehensive product demo, the Spotlight event will also feature an interactive Q&A session with a member of Nexthink’s team.
- Dave Wagner, Senior Product Manager: As a senior-level product marketer and manager, Dave is passionate about steering the design, development, delivery, and marketing of digital solutions. Blending advanced technical acumen and business insight, he has driven various projects and served as an individual contributor, ensuring product success.
Nexthink offers a Digital Employee Experience Management (DEX) platform called Nexthink Infinity. Key capabilities are present for advanced analytics, automation, and remediation for end-user computing. The cloud-based platform enables users to gain visibility and analytics across any environment so that IT teams can act proactively. The solutions utilize machine learning and benchmarking features to automatically diagnose any issue, determine the root cause, and remediate it across millions of devices.
- What: Nexthink webinar: A Solution Spotlight Event
- When: Thursday, November 17, 2022, at 12:00 PM Eastern Time
- Where: Zoom meeting (see registration page for more detail)
- Top WorkTech News From the Week of November 23rd: Updates from Capgemini, Talkdesk, Epicor, and More - November 23, 2022
- Top WorkTech News From the Week of November 18th: Updates from Microsoft, OutSystems, SAP, and More - November 18, 2022
- Top WorkTech News From the Week of November 11th: Updates from OutSystems, Aptean, Celonis, and More - November 11, 2022