1. Learn how to bring agility, scale, and elasticity to SAP workloads by using X1 Instances, with over 4x the memory of any other cloud instance in the market today.
3. Learn how to easily deploy and run Docker applications using AWS Elastic Beanstalk. With Elastic Beanstalk, you can focus on your code instead of provisioning and managing resources.
4. Learn about some of the new features for security, analysis and reporting in Microsoft SQL Server 2016, now available on Amazon EC2.
5. Learn how to build serverless bots for chat bots using AWS Lambda.
6. Learn how to build containers into your continuous deployment workflow and orchestrate container deployments using Amazon ECS.