Enterprise Content Management (ECM) provider, Laserfiche recently announced that registration is now open for the second annual Laserfiche Spark on July 31. The event is a free, live broadcast that will exhibit trends in the technology industry, topics in information management and automation, and reveal the newest developments in the company’s software.
Speaking of the event, Laserfiche Chairman and CEO, Chris Wacker stated, “Laserfiche was founded on the idea that we could build technology to help the world work smarter. This vision has catalyzed innovation, improved lives, and revolutionized the ways that organizations operate. Today, digital transformation is challenging organizations to implement initiatives that drive business growth and operational efficiency. Laserfiche Spark will empower attendees to manage this information and lead grassroots change throughout their organizations.”
Those attending Laserfiche Spark will learn statistics about digital transformation and what they mean for those looking to drive enterprise-wide digital initiatives. Laserfiche product specialists will also unveil new tools and features to help users increase productivity while improving their customers’ experience. These include:
- Robotic Process Automation, which is a part of Laserfiche’s process automation feature set. This uses software bots to perform repetitive, manual tasks.
- Laserfiche Cloud, which is a method of deploying document management and process automation.
- New features in the Laserfiche mobile app, including the ability to use biometric face and touch ID for sign-in, the power to search for documents on a map, and more ways to streamline collaboration and support access to content.
- More features in the Laserfiche process automation suite including business rules. These allow users to manage and update an organization’s policies without training in programming or process design.
Laserfiche will also offer complementary resources to continue support for user education. Those attending will have access to best practice and strategies for creating a digital workplace.
Laserfiche Spark will be broadcast live on July 31, 2018. To register for the broadcast, or for more information, click here.
To read Laserfiche’s full press release, click here.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- 9 Top Books on Enterprise Content Management - August 9, 2018
- What’s Changed: 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management - August 2, 2018
- What’s Changed: 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Collaboration Platforms - July 27, 2018