Enterprise Information Management (EIM) solution provider, OpenText, recently announced the immediate availability of OpenText Core for SAP SuccessFactors solutions, which is a native cloud offering delivered through the newest OT2 release. The OT2 release enables the construction of purposefully built cloud applications that transform business workloads via a micro services-based platform, which extends existing cloud applications.
In a press statement, CEO and CTO of OpenText, Mark J. Barrenechea said, “EIM delivers information advantage. ERP and CRM deliver process advantage. Combined, these solutions help organizations transform their business and transform the way people work. OpenText and SAP have been partners for more than 25 years, delivering thousands of successful solution implementations and helping customers gain a competitive edge.”
OpenText is announcing a range of new cloud and hybrid solutions for SAP customers, including:
- OpenText Core for SAP SuccessFactors addresses the needs of the digital workforce through the transformation of current HR processes. This solution manages employee file content with a cloud solution to boost employee engagement and simplify HR processes.
- OpenText Extended Enterprise Content Management for Engineering is a targeted solution for engineering, operations, and maintenance teams expanding the Extended Enterprise Content Management Platform for SAP solutions from OpenText. Offered both in the cloud and on-premise, it controls engineering and asset information, work processes, and risks across the lifecycle of projects and operations.
- OpenText Information Extraction Service for SAP Solutions (IES) uses machine learning and optical character recognition in order to capture and extract the targeted information from incoming communications. The platform enables automation via a robust service, integrated into SAP solutions to help capture incoming documents, including sales orders, invoices, quotations, order confirmations, delivery notes, and passes this information to the relevant SAP process.
Barrenechea continued, stating, “OpenText for SAP solutions help organizations securely manage data and documents on and off cloud, and is integrated with SAP’s Intelligent Suite. With OpenText, all elements of an organization’s enterprise information – digital content and structured SAP data – are available in the context of key business processes and on any supported device.”
To read OpenText’s full press release, click here.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- [VIDEO] Solutions Review Explores: What is Content Services? - September 5, 2019
- 3 Essential ECM Questions to ask Before Implementation - August 23, 2019
- 5 ECM Mistakes to Watch Out For During Implementation - August 16, 2019