Enterprise Information Management (EIM) solution provider, OpenText, is currently exhibiting at AIIM Conference 2019 in San Diego, from March 26-28, showcasing the latest innovations in intelligence, integration, and automation in its Content Services portfolio. OpenText Content Services assists organizations with accessing critical business information through the delivery of “content in context” for both unstructured and structured data.
In a press statement, OpenText Vice President of Product Marketing and AIIM Board Member, Stephen Ludlow said, “OpenText remains at the forefront of content services through continued innovation. New features and platform enhancements are helping our customers solve business challenges and develop a competitive advantage. The content services industry is advancing with the enhanced flexibility and scalability promised by the cloud. Our deployment of EIM as a service, flexible industry-relevant apps, and compelling microservices and APIs are leading an industry-wide transformation in how customers seize the value of their information.”
OpenText will be showcasing several new innovations at the AIIM Conference reflecting the provider’s commitment to three crucial areas for content:
- Integration: OpenText Extended ECM solutions offer new levels of integration with business-standard applications such as SAP and Microsoft Office 365, which results in a wider application of governance protocols across the enterprise.
- Automation: Business administrators now have the ability to configure process tasks to automatically generate documents, update workspaces, and kick-off workflows based on events within lead business applications.
- Intelligence: OpenText AI-augmented capture uses the AI and analytics capabilities of OpenText Magellan, thereby introducing next-generation features that comprehend natural language elements, including sentiment, as well as complex concepts contained in documents.
OpenText will be jointly presenting with leaders from Pacific Life to discuss how secure, cloud-based information management help to transform their business.
To read OpenText’s full press release, click here.
Looking for more information on enterprise content management and content services solutions? Consider downloading our Content Management Buyer’s Guide! This free resource gives you the ability to compare the top 20 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles. The guide also offers five questions to ask yourself and five questions to ask your software provider before purchasing. It’s the best resource for anyone looking to find the right content management or content services solution for their organization.
Latest posts by Tess Hanna (see all)
- [VIDEO] Solutions Review Explores: What is Content Services? - September 5, 2019
- 3 Essential ECM Questions to ask Before Implementation - August 23, 2019
- 5 ECM Mistakes to Watch Out For During Implementation - August 16, 2019