Solutions Review’s Solution Spotlight with Monte Carlo is entitled: Data Observability 101: Building More Reliable Data Systems.
What is a Solutions Spotlight?
Solutions Review’s Solution Spotlights are exclusive webinar events for industry professionals across enterprise technology. Since its first virtual event in June 2020, Solutions Review has expanded its multimedia capabilities in response to the overwhelming demand for these kinds of events. Solutions Review’s current menu of online offerings includes the Demo Day, Solution Spotlight, best practices or case study webinars, and panel discussions. And the best part about the “Spotlight” series? They are free to attend!
Why You Should Attend
Solutions Review is one of the largest communities of IT executives, directors, and decision-makers across enterprise technology marketplaces. Every year over 10 million people come to Solutions Review’s collection of sites for the latest news, best practices, and insights into solving some of their most complex problems.
With the next Solutions Spotlight event, the team at Solutions Review has partnered with leading reliability vendor Monte Carlo to provide viewers with a unique webinar called Data Observability 101: Building More Reliable Data Systems.
During this presentation, Monte Carlo will discuss how some of today’s best data leaders implement observability across their data lake ecosystem and share best practices for data teams seeking to achieve end-to-end visibility into their data at scale.
- Jon So, Head of Product Marketing: Jon So leads product marketing at Monte Carlo. Prior to Monte Carlo, Jon led product marketing, pricing strategy, and growth teams at Twilio Segment, Nauto, and Oracle | Opower, and advised Fortune 500 companies while working in Deloitte Consulting’s Strategy & Operations practice. He resides in San Francisco, CA, and graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
About Monte Carlo
Monte Carlo’s data observability platform utilizes best practices and principles of automatic application observability and applies them to data pipelines. This provides data engineers and analysts with visibility across all data pipelines and data products. Monte Carlo also offers machine learning that gives users a holistic view of an organization’s data health and reliability for important business use cases.
- What: Data Observability 101: Building More Reliable Data Systems
- When: Thursday, January 26, 2023, at 2:00 PM Eastern Time
- Where: Zoom meeting (see registration page for more detail)
- Data Management Lead Job Description by Solutions Review - January 31, 2023
- Data Management Director Job Description by Solutions Review - January 31, 2023
- Data Management Officer Job Description by Solutions Review - January 31, 2023