Acumatica, a provider of cloud ERP software, announced today the release of Acumatica 2019 R2. Significant advances have been made across the Acumatica Cloud xRP Platform, further improvements added to Acumatica’s award-winning business functionality, and new capabilities built into the specialized Acumatica Industry Editions.
According to the announcement, Acumatica 2019 R2 contains more than 100 improvements, enhancements, and new features, many of which were community suggestions on the Acumatica Feedback Site subsequently vetted and selected through Focus Groups.
“Acumatica has always been laser-focused on product excellence,” said Jon Roskill, CEO of Acumatica. “The new and practical innovations in Acumatica 2019 R2 make Acumatica even easier to use and customize, and really enhance our unique cross-functional workflows, which allow a user to move from CRM to Construction to Manufacturing to Distribution screens seamlessly in real-time, resulting in improved accuracy and productivity.”
Usability advances include new mobile enabled user-defined fields, conditional formatting, and advanced workflow engine with global messaging capabilities. A new Pivot Table Widget for Dashboards allows users to take actions based on summary information. Enhanced Power BI and Tableau capabilities are joined by Google G-suite integration to enhance user productivity with third party tools. Predefined User Roles and new data migration templates accelerate implementation and reduce time to value for new customers.
Financial Management now includes the application of payments to particular lines of Accounts Payable Documents, allowing users to assign partial payment to an entire AP document or to individual document lines in various proportions. The system also supports tracking retainage by document, approval of AR Invoices, Credit Memos, and Debit Memos for companies requiring advanced approval workflows.
- Acumatica Manufacturing Edition 2019 R2 enhances Engineering Change Control (ECC), streamlining multiple change requests by optionally grouping them for approval process, and displaying them in bill-of-material comparisons. The Bill of Materials (BOM) has advanced visualization tools and reports to improve usability. Material Requirements Planning (MRP) has improved forecasting and exception handling.
- Acumatica Field Service Edition supports new cross-module workflows with integrated Project Accounting supporting service contracts, project schedules, tasks, and cost codes by service order type. Visual calendar boards feature real-time mapping and travel estimates for service appointments based on current traffic information from Microsoft’s Bing mapping service.
- Construction Edition adds tracking of Daily Field Reports to provide all stakeholders visibility to timely information. Users can now use two-tier change management capabilities to effectively manage change workflow. Enhanced lien waiver functionality avoids accidental or premature vendor payments.
Looking for more? Download our Enterprise Resource Planning Buyers Guide for free to compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, an ERP software market overview, our bottom line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- The Top Benefits of Having a Two-Tier ERP System - November 12, 2019
- Aptean Expands ERP Capabilities in Europe with Schouw Informatisering - November 12, 2019
- Examining the Global ERP Software Market Report 2020 - November 8, 2019