Analyst house, Gartner Inc., has officially announced and released details for their Supply Chain Executive Conference 2019. Taking place in May 13-16, 2019 at JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, Phoenix, AZ. The conference attendees will learn how to build a more responsive, agile and customer-centric supply chain to position their organizations for success today and build for the long term.
According to the announcement, the conference is expected to draw more than 2,000 professionals and feature more than 40 Gartner analysts and 80 research-driven sessions. The audience will consist of chief supply chain officers (CSCOs), heads of supply chain, supply chain planning executives, logistics, warehousing and transportation executives, and customer fulfillment and customer service executives.
The conference agenda features 8 comprehensive tracks taking a deep dive into a broad range of topics focused on the most pressing issues for supply chain leaders today:
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Supply Chain Leadership
- Supply Chain Innovation
- Supply Chain Planning
- Sourcing & Procurement
- Customer Fulfillment and Collaboration
The lines between the physical and digital worlds are becoming increasingly blurred. Traditional markets are being redefined, customer expectations are constantly evolving, and the very way daily tasks are conducted are being rapidly transformed. Supply chains must now focus on effectively converging their foundational capabilities, with new and emerging digital strategies in order to not only compete, but also prosper and grow in this bold new era.
- Gartner Opening Keynote: Keynote: A New Era — Converging Physical and Digital Supply Chains; Gartner analysts Amber Salley and James Lisica
- Guest Keynote: The Day After Tomorrow; Peter Hinssen, author, entrepreneur and expert on disruptive innovation
- Guest Keynote: Grit to Great: How perseverance, Passion, and Pluck Take You from Ordinary to Extraordinary; Linda Kaplan Thaler, Business Leader, Author, Communications Expert
Visit the conference website for complete venue and travel details.
Looking for more? Download our ERP buyers guide for free and compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles. The guide includes four key capabilities to look for in an ERP solution, plus five questions to ask yourself and five questions to ask the software provider before purchasing. It’s the perfect resource for anyone looking to find right ERP for their business/organization.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- Deltek Grows with New Acquisition of ComputerEase - August 20, 2019
- Examining the Cyberattack on Popular Education ERP Platform - August 16, 2019
- Details From the Nucleus Research 2019 ERP Technology Value Matrix Report - August 14, 2019