Infor, a global leader in business cloud software specialized by industry, today announced speed, flexibility, and agility-based enhancements to four of its ERP systems: Infor LN, Infor CloudSuite Automotive, Infor CloudSuite Aerospace and Defense (A&D), and Infor CloudSuite Industrial Enterprise.
According to the announcement, these product enhancements will help discrete manufacturers within the automotive, A&D, construction, high tech and electronics, industrial machinery and equipment, and industrial manufacturing industries better align their business objectives with business processes, without the need for costly customization.
Improvements to these highly scalable ERP systems include functional enhancements for production planning, mobile service, and resource management, including:
- Improved user experience with role-based home pages and workbenches with extensible personalization capabilities to enhance an already beautiful user interface;
- Easy-to-use, multi-site capabilities to support diversified global operations; and
- Extensibility tooling that enables solution personalization, report modification, and business logic additions that still allow continuous technology upgrades.
“It’s a dynamic time for global manufacturing. Manufacturers need ERP systems that can quickly respond to market changes, fluctuating customer demands, and the rise of the mobile workforce,” said Edward Talerico, product director, Infor. “These recent enhancements will make it easier for manufacturers to move their business forward quickly and productively.”
Looking for more? Download our ERP buyers guide for free and compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles. The guide includes four key capabilities to look for in an ERP solution, plus five questions to ask yourself and five questions to ask the software provider before purchasing. It’s the perfect resource for anyone looking to find right ERP for their business/organization.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- The 5 Most Common Drawbacks of Selecting ERP Software & How to Avoid Them - July 19, 2019
- A Look at the Basics of ERP - July 17, 2019
- Forterro Announces Acquisition of Abas Software - July 15, 2019