This video, provided by Eric Kimberling, ERP Software expert, provides an overview of Third Stage Consulting’s technology-agnostic 2019 Digital Transformation, HCM, and ERP Report. The study outlines findings from their latest annual benchmark study of digital transformations, HCM deployments, and ERP implementations across the globe. This year’s report contains deeper insights and analysis than of years past, including:
- Average transformation implementation times, costs, and risks by company size
- Statistical correlation and root cause analysis of variables having the most direct impact on transformation time, cost, and success
- Top challenges faced by transformation executives and project teams
- Ranking of top ERP systems based on this year’s data
- Other qualitative trends and findings from the study
This report is intended to provide CXOs and project teams a deeper quantitative and qualitative understanding of how typical transformations evolve – as well as findings to help yours be more successful.
Looking for more? Download our ERP buyers guide for free and compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles. The guide includes four key capabilities to look for in an ERP solution, plus five questions to ask yourself and five questions to ask the software provider before purchasing. It’s the perfect resource for anyone looking to find right ERP for their business.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- The ERP Software Guide and How to Choose The Best One - March 5, 2020
- 3 Security Features to Protect Your ERP Data - March 4, 2020
- How to Manage ERP Customizations - March 2, 2020