Priority Software, global provider of business management solutions, today announced the launch of their first starter ERP for small businesses, Priority Zoom, in North America to provide a range of products for SMBs at all levels of market maturity. A cloud-based solution, Priority Zoom enables small businesses to streamline routine operational tasks and save time and resources by managing company financials, inventory, sales, and customer relationships.
Priority Zoom allows organizations to track and manage every phase of the sales cycle and analyze business operations with built-in BI analytics, advanced reports, and dashboards. The solution includes the ability to create sales orders, invoicing and billing, synchronize purchasing processes, and automatically generate ledger, transaction, financial, and cash flow reports. Powered by an intuitive UI, Priority Zoom generates customer lists, product and services catalogs and pricing, and supports payment terms management.
According to the announcement, Priority Zoom delivers scalable performance for up to five users, with secure access from any browser, anywhere, at any time, without sacrificing performance for large data sets. Priority Zoom also offers seamless integration with multi-carrier shipping and logistics provider, ShipEngine.
Priority’s suite of business management solutions includes:
- AccountEdge Basic – Single user on-premise bookkeeping software to set up charts of accounts, post transactions, track account balances, and perform data audits.
- AccountEdge Pro – Multi-user on-premise accounting software (with cloud collaboration tools) to perform key accounting functions, manage sales and purchases, run payroll, track and build inventory, bill for time, and manage contacts.
- Priority Zoom – Cloud-based starter ERP solution for North American customers, for up to five users to manage financials, inventory, sales and customer relationships, built-in BI analytics, and dashboards.
- Priority ERP – Full ERP solution, from tens to thousands of users, with functionality covering all the core elements of traditional ERP – primary modules, including finance, manufacturing, logistics, human resources, time and attendance, BI, project management, CRM, and warehouse management. Priority ERP offers a rich variety of open APIs, a robust Mobile Application Generator, Web SDK, and machine-learning BPM, and is designed to support multi-site, multi-lingual and multi-currency organizations.
“Priority Zoom is an ideal fit for small to mid-sized organizations who may not be ready for a full ERP implementation, but are outgrowing their current accounting software,” said Scott Davisson, Managing Director at Priority Software U.S. “We’re excited to leverage our decades of experience and help small businesses through their transition, as we expand our product portfolio to accommodate organizations of all sizes, and at all stages of growth.”
Looking for more? Download our Enterprise Resource Planning Buyers Guide for free to compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, an ERP software market overview, our bottom line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- Taking a Closer Look at ERP in the Cloud - January 21, 2020
- ERP Advisors Group Annual Report Finds 2020 is the Year SMBs Takeover ERP - January 16, 2020
- Solutions Review Unveils New 2020 ERP Buyer’s Guide - January 14, 2020