ProcessPro, leading mid-market ERP software solution company, is pleased to announce the extended sales features of ProcessPro Global, the most recent addition to their product line of batch process manufacturing software, available on-premises and as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or cloud solution.
According to the company, ProcessPro Global delivers leading functionality on a world-class ERP technology platform built on Microsoft technologies – .NET, SOA and SQL Server. The solution is unlike other ERP software on the market in its unique ability to customize without penalty. Additionally, its flexibility, ease-of-use and scalability meet the specific and changing needs of today’s food, beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmetic, cannabis and specialty chemical manufacturers.
“Our breadth of experience and industry expertise has taught us that an integrated sales platform optimizes the accessibility of critical information across the entire organization and accelerates the sales process,” states Joe Blauert, ProcessPro General Manager. “The Global solution allows our clients to leverage growth and new business opportunities, find and retain customers and stay abreast of demands through its mobility and adaptable reporting capabilities.”
From quoting, to taking orders, to delivering products, to managing a long-term customer relationship, ProcessPro Global provides all the tools sales teams need to drive business to new levels, including:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): With CRM manufacturers can quickly analyze and manage sales, marketing and customer care activities across all points of contact, giving sales and support teams the tools they need to find new customers, close sales faster and build lasting relationships across all channels.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI): EDI can provide significant efficiencies for key business transactions. ProcessPro seamlessly links EDI transactions to trading partners through its translator and value added network or with an existing EDI provider.
- Point of Sale (POS): POS is a retail management system that takes advantage of the latest touch-screen, scanning and barcoding technologies, facilitating the rapid transaction processing necessary in a single company store or a multi-point retail environment.
- Direct Store Delivery (DSD): Extends the POS sale functionality to mobilize route sales and delivery teams for order entry, invoicing and payment transactions “on the road.”
“It all starts with exceptional software, but meeting the changing needs of our client base requires more. We are dedicated to our clients’ ever-expanding future with our investment in product development and focus on providing the most adaptable business software available through ProcessPro Global,” continues Blauert.
Looking for more information about ERP systems? Download our free buyers guide, where you can find the top ERP software vendors, snippets about their highest ranking ERP solutions and products, plus the top 10 questions and tips to ask yourself and software vendor before purchasing!
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- The Top Reasons to Buy an ERP Solution in 2019 - December 6, 2018
- What Role Does ERP Have in Accounts Payable? - December 5, 2018
- Solutions Review Unveils New 2019 ERP Buyer’s Guide - December 3, 2018