Rootstock Software, leading provider of cloud-based ERP software for manufacturing, distribution and supply chain organizations, announced today that the company is continuing to experience significant international growth with the signing of several new partners. These partners will provide Rootstock customers in Europe, the Middle East and Southeast Asia with consulting and implementation services for the company’s Cloud ERP solution.
“We are delighted to have this knowledgeable and well-respected group of partners join the Rootstock ecosystem,” said Per Norling, General Manager, International for Rootstock Software. “Partners are critical to helping us meet the demand for Rootstock Cloud ERP we are experiencing around the world. Our customers will benefit from their business process acumen and knowledge of Rootstock Cloud ERP.”
Rootstock Cloud ERP is a flexible, modern and digitally connected ERP solution that provides organizations with real-time management across their entire business, including manufacturing, distribution, supply chain and finance operations. Rootstock’s channel partners will help customers achieve their digital transformation and business goals by leveraging Rootstock to better connect customers, suppliers and employees.
When combined with Salesforce, Rootstock Cloud ERP customers enjoy a 360-degree view of all customer interactions and achieve more efficient operations. According to the announcement, new partners include:
- Balanced Force (Zeewolde, the Netherlands)
- coServe (KM Baarn, the Netherlands with a subsidiary in Hyderabad, India)
- Flow Line Integration (Lyon, France)
- Optingo (Warszawa, Poland)
- RootHub IT (West Midlands, England)
- Vanenburg Software (the Netherlands)
These partners will supplement Rootstock Software’s implementation and support services provided by the company’s direct offices in the Nordics, Australia and North America.
Looking for more? Download our ERP buyers guide for free and compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles. The guide includes four key capabilities to look for in an ERP solution, plus five questions to ask yourself and five questions to ask the software provider before purchasing. It’s the perfect resource for anyone looking to find right ERP for their business/organization.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- Infor Announces $1.5 Billion Investment Ahead of Potential IPO - January 21, 2019
- DDI System Introduces Inform ECommerce Pro - January 21, 2019
- FeaturedCustomers Winter 2019 Customer Success Report Rankings: The Top Manufacturing ERP Software Vendors - January 18, 2019