SYSPRO has recently announced a new product offering called Payment Solutions for SYSPRO, a credit card payment processing solution that will be available for SYSPRO USA customers. This solution helps customers improve cash flow and reduce debts by invoices via credit cards. This integrated payment processing solution offers manufacturers and distributors enhanced financial workflow, greatly reducing time and resource costs.
SYSPRO ERP is a modular system with functionality focused completely on the needs of manufacturers and distributors. From supply chain management to production and scheduling, SYSPRO provides applications with industry-specific technology designed to integrate every aspect of your business. SYSPRO offers industry-built ERP software made for Automotive Parts and Accessories, Electronics, Fabricated Metals, Food and Beverage, Industrial Machinery and Equipment, Packaging, and more. SYSPRO’s new features integrated with the latest innovative technologies pave the way to digitizing your business and providing greater control and visibility.
Additional features of Payment Solutions for SYSPRO include the following:
- Fully-tokenized data and encrypted transmissions to provide security
- Electronic Check Processing (ACH) reducing processing charges
- Interchange Savings with Level II/III processing capabilities
- EMV-certified terminals and pin pads for card-present transactions
- Account Updater helps automate process to keep credit card information current
- Transparent Interchange-plus Pricing
- Next-day availability of funds on all card types
“SYSPRO is a business partner that puts its customers’ needs first. We are focused on what industry experts, analysts, and thought leaders predict for manufacturers and distributors, and most importantly, we listen to what keeps our customers up at night,” says Piero Broccardo, CFO of SYSPRO North America. “Extending an integrated payment processing solution that will save our customers money and resources is just the beginning.”
Looking for more? Download our ERP Buyers Guide for free to compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, an ERP software market overview, our bottom line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
- Four Major Players in Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises - August 21, 2020
- The Top 10 ERP System Integrators for Your Business - August 21, 2020
- What’s Changed: 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises - August 17, 2020