Third Stage Consulting Group specializes in helping clients select, implement, and manage organizational changes related to their ERP software and digital transformation initiatives. Today, they announced the first date of its ERP Digital Stratosphere 2018-2019 world tour.
This world-class event, the first and only technology-agnostic conference of its kind, combines education from industry leaders, peer networking, and rock and roll events into a unique conference format. In addition to providing world-class education, the ERP Digital Stratosphere event will also provide peer networking and case studies from other organizations going through their own digital transformations.
The event will cover the topics required to make digital transformations successful, including:
- Digital transformation best practices
- Defining the digital strategy best suited for your organization
- Managing organizational change on your digital transformation
- Understanding the differences between SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, and other leading digital transformation providers
- Choosing the right system integrator and implementation partners
- Negotiating the proper terms for your digital transformation partners
- Ensuring project governance, controls, risk mitigation, and quality assurance
- Preparing for success with your implementation readiness
- IT architecture and data migration best practices
- Case studies and overviews of real-life digital transformation initiatives
- Lessons from ERP failures and lawsuits
“We have found that technology-agnostic, digital transformation training, networking, and education is sorely lacking in this space,” said Eric Kimberling, founder and CEO of Third Stage Consulting Group and keynote speaker at the ERP Digital Stratosphere conference. “There isn’t anything like this out there today, so we are addressing an important need in the market.”
This event is designed for people about to embark on digital transformation initiatives, whether it be an SAP S/4HANA, Oracle Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365, or other type of ERP, CRM, or HCM implementation. It is also targeted to organizations that are in the early stages of defining their digital strategies or evaluating potential software options.
“There is no substitute for learning from the experience of others,” said Kimberling. “We as consultants may have more experience than most, but people often relate to other CIOs and CFOs better than consultants.”
Dates have been announced for the first event in Denver in the US, with dates coming soon for London, Panama City, and Brisbane, Australia. Tickets are on sale for the early December 2018 event in Denver, which will feature a suite at the Fleetwood Mac concert at the Pepsi Center on December 3. Those that are interested in the Digital Stratosphere conference can register or learn more at the ERP Digital Stratosphere Conference event page.
Looking for more? Download our ERP buyers guide for free and compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles. The guide includes four key capabilities to look for in an ERP solution, plus five questions to ask yourself and five questions to ask the software provider before purchasing. It’s the perfect resource for anyone looking to find right ERP for their business/organization.
- The 4 Top ERP Vendors to Be Paying Attention To This Year - March 9, 2021
- The ERP Software Guide and How to Choose The Best One - March 5, 2020
- 3 Security Features to Protect Your ERP Data - March 4, 2020