Unanet, a SaaS project-based ERP provider, today announced a comprehensive update to Clearview, a flexible solution built for the architecture and engineering industries. The new features include an accessible web application, enhanced invoice delivery and tracking, and a payment processing feature. Unanet acquired Clearview Software six months ago and has invested in significant product functionality enhancements.
Unanet is a provider of ERP solutions purpose-built for Government Contractors, A/E, and Professional Services. Over 2,000 project-driven organizations depend on Unanet to turn their information into actionable insights, drive better decision–making, and nurture business growth. In addition to ERP software, Unanet provides pipeline management, CRM, human resource management, professional services automation, and other vital business products.
Clearview feature updates include the following:
- An easy-to-use web app that provides remote access to dashboards and work flows, while also encouraging prompt time and expense entries for workers on-the-go.
- Invoice delivery and tracking updates allowing A&E firms to automate some invoicing for quicker payments and collections.
- Payment facilitation allowing companies to collect payment via ACH and credit cards, for quicker accounts receivable resolutions. This is a brand-new feature that will significantly simplify payment processing.
“We’re scaling Clearview to meet the needs of A&E firms that are operating in an always-on, round-the-clock environment,” says Craig Halliday, CEO of Unanet. “In addition to the technology investments demonstrated today, Unanet is adding service and support resources, ensuring that Clearview customers have knowledgeable, available and trusted ERP partners available at all times.”
Looking for more? Download our ERP Buyers Guide for free to compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, an ERP software market overview, our bottom line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
- The 11 Best ERP Solutions for Government and Public Sector Workers - August 28, 2020
- The 9 Best ERP Solutions for Construction Companies - August 25, 2020
- Four Major Players in Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises - August 21, 2020