What is the Solutions Review ERP Insight Jam? What ERP, supply chain, and other information can you explain to learn from it? How can you participate? We seek to answer these questions as we build-up to the first-ever ERP Insight Jam on December 3rd!
What is the ERP Insight Jam?
On December 3rd, we begin an unprecedented social media day covering enterprise resource planning software in detail! During the ERP Insight Jam, we plan to share our own best practices and the best practices from ERP and manufacturing experts; these experts come from ERP software providers from across the world. Additionally, we plan to share customer success stories from these ERP providers and their predictions for 2020.
Do You Have a Schedule for the ERP Insight Jam?
Absolutely, we plan on taking the day by storm!
First, we start at 8:30 AM EST; the conversation will revolve around ERP best practices, including how organizations can evaluate and select an ERP solution.
Then, at 10:00 AM, we host an open tech chat—The Morning Dose. We’ll discuss ERP best practices personally, and exchange our thoughts with everyone! The open tech chat should conclude around 11:00 AM when we resume sharing best practices.
We plan to wrap up our best practices conversation around 12:30 PM. Afterward, we’ll shift the conversation to customer success stories. At 2:00 PM, we host a second open tech chat called the Re-Up! This conversation, we’ll cover both customer success and predictions for 2020. Once that conversation ends around 3 PM, we’ll share expert predictions for 2020.
From there, we will continue sharing predictions until we wrap up the ERP Insight Jam at 8:30 PM.
What Will Be Discussed At the Morning Dose Conversation?
Here, we present a sampling of the questions we plan on sharing during the Morning Dose open tech chat:
- What are three key ERP software capabilities organizations should consider while evaluating a selecting an ERP solution? Why?
- What use-cases, issues, challenges, or other factors should indicate to organizations it is time to update or replace their enterprise resource planning solution?
- What’s better: on-premise or in the cloud? What are benefits from deploying ERP in the cloud rather than on-premise?
- What ERP modules or capabilities do you find most important to your businesses unique needs or demands? Why?
However, this shouldn’t be considered a definitive list of questions. We’re still cooking up some excellent conversation starters for the chat!
What Will Be Discussed at the Re-Up Conversation?
Unlike the Morning Dose, the Re-Up conversation at 2:00 PM EST will focus on customer success and predictions. Therefore questions asked during the chat may include:
- What does an ideal ERP software deployment process look like? Even across IT infrastructures, business sizes, and industries are there similar markers of success?
- Do you have any outside predictions or perhaps more radical thoughts on what 2020 may bring to the ERP market?
- What infrastructure challenge most impedes ERP software success?
Of course, just like the above, we’ll have more questions on offer during the chat itself!
How Do I Participate in the ERP Insight Jam?
To participate in the ERP Insight Jam, simply use the hashtag #ERPInsightJam on Twitter and LinkedIn. Keep an eye on the feed, participate in the chat, share your thoughts!
It’s That Simple?
Yes, it is that simple! We’re modeling this day after the world famous World Backup Day on Twitter.
Can Anyone Participate?
The more the merrier! There is no cost to participate in the Jam, and you can actively participate as much as you would like! Want to join one of the conversations but not the other? That’s okay! Feel free to comment, question, or otherwise chat about any of the content we release throughout the day!
Can I Still Contribute Content to the ERP Insight Jam?
Of course! We hope this forum can be a unifying social media day for all those in the industry, and welcome industry analysts, solution providers and end-users to weigh in – including sharing their own best practices content using the hashtag – #ERPInsightDay. You can submit your content at http://www.insightjam.com/.
Hope to see you at the ERP Insight Jam on December 3rd!
Looking for more? Download our Enterprise Resource Planning Buyers Guide for free to compare the top-24 products available on the market with full page vendor profiles, key capabilities, an ERP software market overview, our bottom-line analysis, and questions for prospective buyers.
Latest posts by Elizabeth Quirk (see all)
- Gartner Inc.’s 2019 Strategic Roadmap for Postmodern ERP - December 6, 2019
- ERP Insight Jam Recap - December 4, 2019
- [VIDEO] Solutions Review Explores: The Evolution of ERP - December 4, 2019