Previously the SMB market was unable to afford advanced security and compliance technology—especially SIEM— because of its enormous cost. To remediate this, BlackStratus’s CYBERShark technology aims to offer SMBs an affordable solution that offers the same level of protection as the largest enterprises in the world.
“To directly address the growing number of cyber security breaches on small to midsize businesses, we developed CYBERShark, the industry’s first SMB security and compliance service that is both affordable and delivers the same level of protection as our large enterprise customers receive,” said Dale Cline, CEO of BlackStratus. “At BlackStratus we strive to be an innovator and leader in the cyber security market that transcends the boundaries of traditional on-premise solutions with innovative products that rapidly and dramatically improve security for organizations while leveraging the power of cloud computing to reduce the cost and complexity of maintaining a SIEM infrastructure.”
Here are a few of CYBERShark’s features, as listed in BlackStratus’s press release:
- Advanced architecture designed to cover complex regulatory compliance, business continuity and risk management needs
- Multi-tenancy support silos customer accounts and files, protecting privacy and data integrity
- Real-time attack visualization identifies zero-day attacks based on rules-based, vulnerability, statistical, and historical correlations
- Vulnerability correlation integrates data from detection systems, eliminating false positives and freeing up your team to focus on actual threats
- Unparalleled visibility in distributed networks to correlate activity in individual customer environments, identifying hidden threats, suspicious trends and other potentially dangerous behavior
- Sophisticated reporting tools for ISO, PCI, HIPAA, SOX and other compliance standards
CYBERShark is available now, with monthly subscriptions for reseller partners starting at $300 per month. For a limited time, MSPs can sign up for a free unlimited trial for internal use up to twenty-five devices.
Those of you looking for a more in-depth breakdown of the SIEM market may also be interested in the following resources: