How to Build a Security Operations Center (on a Budget)
From AT&T Cybersecurity
AlienVault is now AT&T Cybersecurity
In this eBook you’ll get an in-depth look at how organizations with limited resources can set up a successful operations center for monitoring, detecting, containing, and remediating IT threats across applications, devices, systems, networks, and locations.
The chapters you’ll read focus on:
• The roles and responsibilities involved in a security operations team
• The key processes you’ll need to build a security operations center
• The essential security monitoring tools needed for a fully functional security operations center
• How threat intelligence is used in a security operations center
• Real world examples of how organizations have used AlienVault USM to power their security operations center
For many organizations (unless you work for a large bank), building a SOC may seem like an impossible task. With limited resources (time, staff, and budget), setting up an operations center supported by multiple monitoring technologies and real-time threat updates doesn’t seem all that DIY. Download this eBook today to learn how to build a SOC without requiring costly implementation services or large teams to manage it.