Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions are an essential part of the enterprise security toolkit, but they’re also some of the most complicated products on the market.
Information Security professionals, CIOs, and CISOs trying to push their organization into the modern era of SIEM need to conduct extensive research to correctly plan, assess, and deploy the right solution for their organization.
In this 51-minute presentation, Security Solutions Engineer Joe Piggeé Sr. takes us through what, exactly, a SIEM is, and is not, why you need one, and the most popular use cases.
From a business perspective, Joe shares the best practices for implementing SIEM technology and highlights some of the differences between many of the big players in the SIEM arena.
Watch this video is you want to:
- Understand what SIEM is.
- Learn what a SIEM can do.
- Know what to expect of a SIEM
- Learn how to get more for less from aSIEM
- Avoid common pitfalls with the deployment and maintenance of a SIEM
- Five Questions You Need To Ask Yourself When Evaluating SIEM Solutions - November 8, 2017
- Winning the Data Breach War with User and Entity Behavioral Analytics - November 3, 2017
- 5 Alternatives to The Gartner Magic Quadrant for SIEM - October 31, 2017