Closing the gaps in security controls, systems, people and processes is not an easy feat, particularly for IT practitioners in smaller organizations with limited budgets and few (if any) dedicated security staff. So, what are the essential security capabilities needed to establish a security operations center and start closing those gaps?
Join Javvad Malik of 451 Research and Patrick Bedwell, VP of Product Marketing at AlienVault for this session covering:
- Developments in the threat landscape driving a shift from preventative to detective controls.
- Essential security controls needed to defend against modern threats.
- Fundamentals for evaluating a security approach that will work for you, not against you.
- How a unified approach to security visibility can help you get from install to insight more quickly.
Latest posts by Jeff Edwards (see all)
- Splunk Acquires SignalSense to Bolster Machine-Learning Capabilities - October 18, 2017
- WiFi Security Has Been ‘Kracked’, According to Researchers - October 16, 2017
- LogRhythm Releases Cloud-Based Threat Analytics Tool ‘CloudAI’ - October 10, 2017