Closing the gaps in security controls, systems, people and processes is not an easy feat, particularly for IT practitioners in smaller organizations with limited budgets and few (if any) dedicated security staff. So, what are the essential security capabilities needed to establish a security operations center and start closing those gaps?
Join Javvad Malik of 451 Research and Patrick Bedwell, VP of Product Marketing at AlienVault for this session covering:
- Developments in the threat landscape driving a shift from preventative to detective controls.
- Essential security controls needed to defend against modern threats.
- Fundamentals for evaluating a security approach that will work for you, not against you.
- How a unified approach to security visibility can help you get from install to insight more quickly.
Latest posts by Jeff Edwards (see all)
- How to Stop Ransomware Attacks like WannaCry - May 22, 2017
- WannaCry Did Not Start with a Phishing Attack, Experts Say - May 22, 2017
- Watch: What You Need to Know About Big Data Security Analytics - May 19, 2017