Compliance Driven SIEM decisions are growing at a rapid pace while the failure rate of SIEM execution is at an epidemic level. In this 41-minute on-demand webinar, experts from RKON will review the 5 key factors for success including common mistakes and pitfalls.
A strategic look at a proven decision model for executing a successful SIEM deployment. RKON covers a detailed analysis across 5 key factors including expert recommendations.
Buying Guide: 5 Key Factors You Should Be Aware Of
1. Product Selection criteria and recommendations from 3 expert viewpoints
2. Successful Staffing model necessary to support a buy and build deployment model
3. Skill sets requirements
4. Deployment methodology and timeline management
5. Insourcing vs. Outsourcing decision tree
Latest posts by Jeff Edwards (see all)
- How to Stop Ransomware Attacks like WannaCry - May 22, 2017
- WannaCry Did Not Start with a Phishing Attack, Experts Say - May 22, 2017
- Watch: What You Need to Know About Big Data Security Analytics - May 19, 2017