Compliance Driven SIEM decisions are growing at a rapid pace while the failure rate of SIEM execution is at an epidemic level. In this 41-minute on-demand webinar, experts from RKON will review the 5 key factors for success including common mistakes and pitfalls.
A strategic look at a proven decision model for executing a successful SIEM deployment. RKON covers a detailed analysis across 5 key factors including expert recommendations.
Buying Guide: 5 Key Factors You Should Be Aware Of
1. Product Selection criteria and recommendations from 3 expert viewpoints
2. Successful Staffing model necessary to support a buy and build deployment model
3. Skill sets requirements
4. Deployment methodology and timeline management
5. Insourcing vs. Outsourcing decision tree
Latest posts by Jeff Edwards (see all)
- Five Questions You Need To Ask Yourself When Evaluating SIEM Solutions - November 8, 2017
- Winning the Data Breach War with User and Entity Behavioral Analytics - November 3, 2017
- 5 Alternatives to The Gartner Magic Quadrant for SIEM - October 31, 2017