Solutions Review is announcing the release of its new 2022 Buyer’s Guide for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms in an attempt to help organizations select the best software.
Solutions Review today is releasing its newly updated 2022 Buyer’s Guide for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms to assist organizations during the research and discovery phase of buying business software. Gathered via a meta-analysis of available online materials, Solutions Review editors compile each Buyer’s Guide via research, analyst reports, conversations with subject matter experts and vendor representatives, and the examination of product demonstrations. The Buyer’s Guide for Embedded Analytics has also been updated for the new year.
Top providers highlighted include: Altair, Alteryx, AnswerRocket, Amazon Web Services, BOARD, Domo, Hitachi Vantara, IBM, Incorta, Infor Birst, Looker, Microsoft, MicroStrategy, Oracle, Pyramid Analytics, Qlik, Salesforce, SAP, SAS, Sigma Computing, Sisense, Tableau Software, TARGIT, Tellius, ThoughtSpot, TIBCO, Yellowfin, and Zoho.
Solutions Review is a collection of business software news and resource sites that aggregates, curates, and creates the leading content to connect buyers and sellers. Over the past six years, Solutions Review has launched 20 distinct and category-specific Buyer’s Guide sites for technologies ranging from Cybersecurity to Big Data and WorkTech, as well as Identity and Access Management, Endpoint Security, Data Analytics and Data Management, Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Process Management, and Enterprise Cloud and Network Monitoring.
In addition to the 2022 Buyer’s Guide for Analytics and BI Platforms, readers are encouraged to view research in other related Solutions Review coverage areas:
- Buyer’s Guide for Embedded Analytics
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms
- Business Intelligence Buyer’s Matrix Report
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Integration Tools
- Enterprise Integration Vendor Comparison Map
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Management Software
- Buyer’s Guide for Metadata Management and Data Cataloging Tools
- Data Management Vendor Comparison Map
Solutions Review also drastically increased its presence in the virtual events space in 2021. Headlined by the Solution Spotlight series and our popular Demo Days, Solutions Review is emerging as a major multimedia influencer in enterprise technology. This success led us to explore further the key aspects of virtual events in the post-COVID era, and we plan to do many more private webinars in the year ahead.
Nearly 10 million technology professionals will use Solutions Review to help them evaluate business software this year. Solutions Review is a completely vendor-agnostic resource and does not endorse any individual product or service.
Download Solutions Review’s 2022 Buyer’s Guide for Data Analytics and BI Platforms.
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of March 24; Updates from Alteryx, Power BI, Tellius & More - March 24, 2023
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of March 17; Updates from Salesforce, Tableau, TIBCO & More - March 17, 2023
- Analytics and Data Science News for the Week of March 10; Updates from Databricks, Power BI, ThoughtSpot & More - March 9, 2023