Solutions Review is announcing the release of its new 2022 Buyer’s Guide for Embedded Analytics in an attempt to help organizations select the best software.
Solutions Review today is releasing its newly updated 2022 Buyer’s Guide for Embedded Analytics to assist organizations during the research and discovery phase of buying business software. Gathered via a meta-analysis of available online materials, Solutions Review editors compile each Buyer’s Guide via research, analyst reports, conversations with subject matter experts and vendor representatives, and the examination of product demonstrations. The Buyer’s Guide for Data Analytics and BI Platforms has also been updated for the new year.
Top providers highlighted include: Domo, Dundas BI, GoodData, Hitachi Vantara, IBM, Logi Analytics, Looker, MicroStrategy, Mode Analytics, Oracle, Panintelligence, Qlik, Sigma Computing, Sisense, Syncfusion, Tableau Software, ThoughtSpot, TIBCO, Toucan Toco, and Yellowfin.
Solutions Review is a collection of business software news and resource sites that aggregates, curates, and creates the leading content to connect buyers and sellers. Over the past six years, Solutions Review has launched 20 distinct and category-specific Buyer’s Guide sites for technologies ranging from Cybersecurity to Big Data and WorkTech, as well as Identity and Access Management, Endpoint Security, Data Analytics and Data Management, Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Process Management, and Enterprise Cloud and Network Monitoring.
In addition to the 2022 Buyer’s Guide for Embedded Analytics, readers are encouraged to view research in other related Solutions Review coverage areas:
- Buyer’s Guide for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms
- Business Intelligence Buyer’s Matrix Report
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Integration Tools
- Enterprise Integration Vendor Comparison Map
- Buyer’s Guide for Data Management Software
- Buyer’s Guide for Metadata Management and Data Cataloging Tools
- Data Management Vendor Comparison Map
Solutions Review also drastically increased its presence in the virtual events space in 2021. Headlined by the Solution Spotlight series and our popular Demo Days, Solutions Review is emerging as a major multimedia influencer in enterprise technology. This success led us to explore further the key aspects of virtual events in the post-COVID era, and we plan to do many more private webinars in the year ahead.
Nearly 10 million technology professionals will use Solutions Review to help them evaluate business software this year. Solutions Review is a completely vendor-agnostic resource and does not endorse any individual product or service.
- Data Science and Analytics News for January 2022, Updates from Alteryx, GoodData, Power BI, and More - January 28, 2022
- The 23 Best Business Intelligence Software for Retail in 2022 - January 25, 2022
- The 19 Best Business Intelligence Software for Healthcare in 2022 - January 25, 2022